Here are a few fun lessons we can learn from a lemonade stand… what others can you add?
- The early bird gets the best location.
- It pays to advertise (through mom and dad’s Facebook friends or group texts perhaps).
- There’s enough room and jobs for everyone to help.
- Keep your workers happy (snacks, free samples of the product!).
- Measure carefully (not too sweet, not too sour).
- The little touches matter (ice, straws, special recipes like ½ pink/yellow).
- Friendly service is what it’s all about.
And of course, when life gives you lemons… Hanging with friends makes things sweeter.