I figured I’d jump on board the top 5 list train. Here are five reasons it is WAY better to be pregnant in the colder months, than in the middle of the summer.
- Breathing is essential to growing a baby and in the hot humid depths of summer, it can be quite challenging. In the cooler air breathing is glorious.
- Clothing especially of the soft variety is simply marvelous to drape yourself in. That is not to say that hanging out at the pool in your bikini isn’t wonderful, but please refer to #1 and try to recall seeing anyone ever lounging in sweatpants by said pool.
- Eating inappropriate amounts of delicious comfort foods is simply weird at the beach or by the pool. Who even makes turkey chili and chicken soup in the summer? Not this guy.
- Sleeping or going to bed before 8:30 doesn’t seem so weird when it’s pitch black outside and it has been for a few hours.
- Hot Flashes are easily remedied. Just take off that comfy sweater and enjoy your regulated body temperature.
Have any to add? Think I’m crazy? Let us know!