I do not have a crafty bone in my entire body. Lucky for me both Nana and Grammy do. And, apparently, the crafty gene skips a generation. This fun spring craft was created entirely by my 7-year-old, Ella!
- First, enjoy a snack of pistachios. (Sorry for those with allergies, maybe dry shell macaroni would work?)
- Spread wax paper to hold your completed “flowers”.
- Put a bead in the middle of the flower.
- Be sure bead and shells are all touching, and then fill with clear glue. (Be generous)
- Allow about 4 hours to dry.
- Add magnet to the back if you’d like, or, glue to a picture frame.
Easy, springy, cute, and fun!